4,862 Apartments for rent in Indian Trail, NC with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Indian Trail Accessible Apartments (3)
- Indian Trail Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Indian Trail Apartments with Garages (16)
- Indian Trail Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Indian Trail Apartments with Parking (18)
- Indian Trail Apartments with Pools (10)
- Indian Trail Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Indian Trail Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Indian Trail Furnished Apartments (1)
- Indian Trail Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Matthews Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (296)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Pineville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Concord Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Tega Cay Apartments with Gyms (1)
- India Hook Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Indian Trail?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Indian Trail?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Indian Trail?
"Indian Trail where the train does roll / There’s some word still left untold / I saw nothing that I can tell / On the banks of the Indian Trail." (- The Steel Wheels, “Indian Trail”)
Named after the Native American path that meanders around the area, Indian Trail is one interesting town located in the southern part of North Carolina's Piedmont region. It used to be a farm community, but the influx of European settlers gradually brought changes to the area. The town retained a tinge of its rural charm amidst the urban developments. If you’re one to see the beauty of such a combination, it's time to start an apartment search. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Indian Trail renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.