59 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Greenville, NC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Greenville (14)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Greenville (6)
- Greenville Accessible Apartments (5)
- Greenville Apartments with Balconies (99)
- Greenville Apartments with Garages (19)
- Greenville Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Greenville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Greenville Apartments with Parking (42)
- Greenville Apartments with Pools (15)
- Greenville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Greenville Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Greenville Furnished Apartments (10)
- Greenville Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Greenville (21)
- Winterville 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Farmville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tarboro 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Kinston 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Rocky Mount 2 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- River Bend 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- New Bern 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Goldsboro 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Richlands 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Half Moon 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Greenville?
Winner of a ton of awards and accolades (Best Places for Business, etc.) and THE cultural center of this central Carolina coastal region, Greenville is for up-and-comers and movers-and-shakers alike.
With a population of 84,000 and growing, finding your own piece of the city can prove difficult. That’s where we come in! Let’s see if we can’t find you the perfect spot to get your Greenville on. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Greenville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Greenville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Greenville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.