506 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in St. Peters, MO
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Peters (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Peters (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Peters (6)
- St. Peters Accessible Apartments (2)
- St. Peters Apartments with Balconies (6)
- St. Peters Apartments with Garages (5)
- St. Peters Apartments with Gyms (4)
- St. Peters Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- St. Peters Apartments with Parking (10)
- St. Peters Apartments with Pools (6)
- St. Peters Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- St. Peters Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- St. Charles Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- O'Fallon Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Chesterfield Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Maryland Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Bridgeton Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lake St. Louis Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Ellisville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Ballwin Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Creve Coeur Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hazelwood Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in St. Peters?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in St. Peters?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in St. Peters?
Welcome to St. Peters, apartment hunter, a town voted one of the top cities to live in the state of Missouri. Lucky you, eh? St. Peters is located in St. Charles County, northeast of St. Louis and just west of St. Charles. Going by the simple nickname of “My Hometown,” St. Peters is home to the nation’s largest shopping mall (Mid River Mall), a renowned recreation center, two veteran memorials and over 50,000 (and growing) residents. It’s location, right in the heart of I-70, makes it’s an ideal living and working location for Missouri residents. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in St. Peters should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in St. Peters may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in St. Peters. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.