1,892 Apartments for rent in Kansas City, MO with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (58)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (216)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (154)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (200)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (359)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (152)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (173)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (514)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (40)
- Kansas City Luxury Apartments (537)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (529)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Riverside Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Gladstone Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Fairway Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Mission Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Sugar Creek Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Raytown Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Merriam Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Liberty Apartments with Balconies (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Kansas City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Kansas City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kansas City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Kansas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
New York - a city so nice they named it twice. As taglines go... booorrring. Kansas City - a city so nice they located it twice... much sexier. One in Kansas and one in Missouri - plus Kansas also has a Manhattan - they've got the geography nuance bases covered better than the Royals. In reality, KC it's just a surprisingly hip city that overlaps a state border, and depending on which side, nicknamed KCK or KCMO. Located at the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri river, the KCMO side has about 2,000,000 people, and the KCK slice has about 150,000. As such, KCMO has the bigger plate of BBQ at this buffet, but let's not compare - it's one city divided by a border - an imaginary line - how different can they be? Minneapolis-St. Paul, Dallas-Ft. Worth, West Berlin- East... ehh, forget that one. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Kansas City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.