1,337 Apartments for rent in Grandview, MO with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Grandview Accessible Apartments (1)
- Grandview Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Grandview Apartments with Garages (8)
- Grandview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Grandview Apartments with Parking (10)
- Grandview Apartments with Pools (2)
- Grandview Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Grandview Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Belton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Raymore Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Leawood Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Raytown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Overland Park Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Fairway Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mission Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Merriam Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Grandview?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Grandview?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Grandview?
Former home of U.S. President Harry S. Truman. How many cities can claim that? No more than 40, that's for sure!
Grandview is a quaint little town in Jackson County, Missouri with a population of 24,575. People who live there pride themselves on their strong values and emphasis on family and community. It’s set in a great location as well, with Grandview residents often taking advantage of the fun outdoor activities on the water and the surrounding trails that are great for walking, biking and hiking. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Grandview renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.