572 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Bridgeton, MO
- Bridgeton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bridgeton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bridgeton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bridgeton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bridgeton Apartments with Parking (2)
- Bridgeton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bridgeton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bridgeton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bridgeton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bridgeton (2)
- Hazelwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- St. Ann 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Maryland Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Overland 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- St. Charles 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Berkeley 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- St. John 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Florissant 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Creve Coeur 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Olivette 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Bridgeton?
Bridgeton, Missouri, is an important place in the history of aviation. In fact, this small town is home to Trans States Airlines, a regional airline. It's also the headquarters of GoJet Airlines, which is a subsidiary of Trans States Airlines. So, if you like soaring through the clouds, you might get a kick out of living in Bridgeton!
Bridgeton is a suburban town near lovely big city St. Louis. Bridgeton really is a suburb in the best sense of the world, since the area is mostly filled with commuters who choose to spend their time nearby in St. Louis. However, Bridgeton isn't just a dot on the map. In reality, the city is set on the Missouri River, so it has some lovely scenery and deep roots in Native American culture. Today, the recreational American Discovery Trail passes through town, and it's located at the intersection of two important interstates: I-70 and I-270, which makes it a hub for rail, air and ground transportation, as well as a place that travelers come through year after year. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Bridgeton are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Bridgeton near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Bridgeton that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.