1,215 Apartments for rent in Brentwood, MO with Garages
- Brentwood Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Brentwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Brentwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Brentwood Apartments with Parking (5)
- Brentwood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Brentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Brentwood Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brentwood Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Clayton Apartments with Garages (8)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Garages (1)
- University City Apartments with Garages (11)
- Crestwood Apartments with Garages (1)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Garages (2)
- St. John Apartments with Garages (1)
- Sappington Apartments with Garages (1)
- St. Louis Apartments with Garages (62)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Brentwood?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Brentwood?
Brentwood, Missouri, is a suburb of St. Louis in St. Louis County. The town, once called Maddenville, was a frequent stop along the Manchester Trail and had its own street car that connected to St. Louis.
Brentwood, Missouri is a part of the greater St. Louis area. It's the product of three original land purchases starting way back in 1804. In its time, Brentwood has seen prairie schooners, gamblers and streetcars, and has always had a reputation of being prosperous. Brentwood maintains this positive image by providing its residents with top-notch schools, modern amenities and plenty of green space featuring many recreation options. If you're interested in living in an all-American town that has everything, look no further. This city has a place just for you. See more
Brentwood apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.