1,893 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Woodbury, MN
- Woodbury Accessible Apartments (9)
- Woodbury Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Woodbury Apartments with Garages (17)
- Woodbury Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Woodbury Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Woodbury Apartments with Parking (17)
- Woodbury Apartments with Pools (14)
- Woodbury Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Woodbury Furnished Apartments (5)
- Woodbury Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Newport Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cottage Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lake Elmo Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Oakdale Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- South St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Maplewood Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- North St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Inver Grove Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Mahtomedi Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- West St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
Oh, Woodbury, Minnesota, the highly contested Twin Cities suburb. Located southeast of St. Paul, this new, highly planned city, is either considered the best of suburban living, or the worst of snooty cul-de-sac communities. Let’s start you apartment search so you can decide for yourself.
Having trouble with Craigslist Woodbury? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Woodbury that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.