1,368 Apartments for rent in West St. Paul, MN with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West St. Paul Accessible Apartments (11)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (18)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Garages (20)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (13)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Pools (12)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- West St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- West St. Paul Furnished Apartments (1)
- West St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Lilydale Apartments with Parking (1)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Parking (3)
- St. Paul Apartments with Parking (232)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Parking (1)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Parking (9)
- Newport Apartments with Parking (1)
- Maplewood Apartments with Parking (23)
- Eagan Apartments with Parking (20)
- Little Canada Apartments with Parking (7)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Parking (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in West St. Paul?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in West St. Paul?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West St. Paul?
"Sister, sister, tell me, where are you running? To take some comfort with your family and friends? Tell me why it always feels like I'm running, and why no place feels like home in the end - Don't feel like home. Maybe St. Paul is a place for us, maybe St. Paul I can rest my weary head; maybe St. Paul is a lie I tell myself to help me forget." (- WE The Living, "St. Paul")
This Dakota County, Minnesota town lies not to the west, but to the south of nearby St. Paul. Why? Probably just because it's on the west bank of the Mississippi River - and really, people just like to do things their own way, don't they?
Searching for some solidarity concerning this whole "West" business, the small city is looking into a sister-city relationship with Manitoba's West Saint Paul. There are just under 20,000 residents in the town whose motto is "We're Close to it All!"
Having trouble with Craigslist West St. Paul? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some West St. Paul apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.