282 Apartments for Rent in St. Anthony, MN with Parking
- St. Anthony Accessible Apartments (2)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Balconies (4)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Garages (6)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Pools (1)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- St. Anthony Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- St. Anthony Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Anthony Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Parking (6)
- Lauderdale Apartments with Parking (3)
- New Brighton Apartments with Parking (13)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Parking (8)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (18)
- Fridley Apartments with Parking (14)
- Mounds View Apartments with Parking (5)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Parking (348)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Parking (4)
- Shoreview Apartments with Parking (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in St. Anthony?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in St. Anthony?
Not many cities can claim their fame from being pioneers in kicking off the shopping and consumer industry in America.
With a long history of shopping and innovation, (St. Anthony Shopping Center was built in the 1950's and is the first strip mall in the state of Minnesota) St. Anthony is a great place for those who love to cruise the air conditioned comforts of indoor consumerism. Easy access to Minneapolis and all of its great shopping malls and stores -- including the Mall of America -- makes this Minnesota landmark also close enough to commute into and out of work like clockwork. The town, although basically considered a commuter town, has some history and culture of its own, along with fantastic parks and a thriving tight-knit community. If you're looking for a suburb of Minneapolis where you can find an apartment that's affordable, you're looking in the right spot. St. Anthony offers all the best amenities of the big city with the chance to go home to some Midwestern peace and quiet whenever you want. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some St. Anthony apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.