170 Apartments for rent in Shoreview, MN with Pools
- Shoreview Accessible Apartments (4)
- Shoreview Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Shoreview Apartments with Garages (9)
- Shoreview Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Shoreview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Shoreview Apartments with Parking (10)
- Shoreview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Shoreview Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Shoreview Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (1)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (11)
- New Brighton Apartments with Pools (9)
- Mounds View Apartments with Pools (1)
- Little Canada Apartments with Pools (3)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Pools (1)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Pools (5)
- Blaine Apartments with Pools (3)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Shoreview?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Shoreview?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shoreview?
Swell living: CNN Money regards Shoreview as one of the best places to live in the United States. The city was lauded for its high quality of life, with the presence of excellent recreational opportunities highlighted as one of the primary reasons why it outranked so many of its neighboring communities.
Shoreview is a small city located to the north of St. Paul. Originally a part of the Mounds View Township, Shoreview was incorporated in 1957 after a group of dedicated residents realized that a township government simply wasn't enough to ensure a high quality of life for those living in the rapidly growing city. That growth continued through the next several decades, with the city reaching a population of 25,043 as of the 2010 United States Census. Although it's become a significant force in the Twin Cities since its 1957 incorporation, Shoreview retains the friendliness and small-town charm that set it apart from day one. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Shoreview means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Shoreview could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.