504 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rogers, MN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rogers (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rogers (2)
- Rogers Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Rogers Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rogers Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rogers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rogers Apartments with Parking (4)
- Rogers Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rogers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Rogers Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rogers Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Otsego 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Maple Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Elk River 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ramsey 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Champlin 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Anoka 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Osseo 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Plymouth 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Brooklyn Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- New Hope 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Rogers?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Rogers?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Rogers?
The locals know how to have fun by hosting the local celebration called Rockin' Rogers Days every year during the last weekend in June.
Rogers, Minnesota, is a city located in Hennepin County. The city's population was around 8,500 people, but Rogers annexed the township of Hassan in 2012, and the population raised to a little over 11,000. From 2000 to 2010, Rogers grew over 139%. The city is close to the St. Paul-Minneapolis metropolitan area and is a northwest suburb of the metro. Rogers is located next to several of the big freeways in the metro, which means traveling in and out of the area is a pretty slick operation. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Rogers offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Rogers, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.