819 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Brooklyn Center, MN
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Brooklyn Center (1)
- Brooklyn Center Accessible Apartments (2)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Garages (10)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Parking (15)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Pools (4)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Brooklyn Center Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Brooklyn Center Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Brooklyn Center (2)
- Robbinsdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Crystal 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Brooklyn Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Fridley 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Columbia Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- New Hope 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Spring Lake Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Golden Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Osseo 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- St. Anthony 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Brooklyn Center?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Brooklyn Center?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Brooklyn Center?
Greetings, North Star apartment hunters, and welcome to your Brooklyn Center, Minnesota virtual leasing headquarters! Sitting on the banks of the mighty Mississippi River less than ten miles northwest of Minneapolis, Brooklyn Center is a historic inner suburb that plays host to some truly amazing apartment deals. Are you looking to find the perfect apartment in Brooklyn Center and join the 3.2 million proud peeps who call the Twin Cities home? Then start scouring away at the listings in this nif...
Having trouble with Craigslist Brooklyn Center? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Apartments in Brooklyn Center run the gamut from inexpensive (less than $600) to steep (nearly a grand after you factor in utilities) giving budget renters and big spenders alike a variety of options. Looking for a pet-friendly apartment in Brooklyn Center? We’ve got you covered (several property managers in Brooklyn Center allow four-legged roomies, including dogs). Are you tired of lugging that beer-stained barcalounger from apartment to apartment? Luckily, you’ll find a nice selection of furnished, corporate apartments for rent in our listings, as well. Same goes for short-term rentals in Brooklyn Center and utilities-included apartments.
Obviously, amenities and living space vary from complex to complex, but the good news is that even some of the most modestly priced apartments and townhouses in Brooklyn Center come equipped with some über-inviting perks (modern interiors, controlled access, free parking, clubhouses, gyms, swimming pools, etc). Just bring along proof of income, bank account info, and a list of prior residences when you’re ready to submit a leasing app. Also, if you’re going the rental home route, be sure to give your new place a solid once-over before settling in to make sure everything is up to par; many neighborhoods in Brooklyn Center consist largely of older, post WWII ranches and bungalows that are beginning to show their age.
You should spend plenty of time in any neighborhood, getting a feel for its vibes and its residences, before considering signing a lease.
And now that we’ve covered the basics, it’s time for the fun part: picking through the listings for the perfect apartment in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota for you! Best of luck and happy hunting! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Brooklyn Center offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Brooklyn Center, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.