4,119 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Robbinsdale, MN
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Robbinsdale (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Robbinsdale (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Robbinsdale (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Robbinsdale (3)
- Robbinsdale Accessible Apartments (3)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Garages (8)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Parking (9)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Robbinsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Crystal Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Golden Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Brooklyn Center Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- New Hope Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- St. Louis Park Pet Friendly Apartments (60)
- Brooklyn Park Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Columbia Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Minneapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (387)
- Fridley Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Osseo Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Robbinsdale?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Robbinsdale?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Robbinsdale?
Tweet tweet! Robbinsdale. Minnesota is nicknamed Birdtown. Why? Well, because a robin is a bird, duh.
Robbinsdale is a picturesque city located to the northwest of the state's largest city, Minneapolis. In fact, this city, with a population of approximately 14,000, was once a suburb of Minneapolis. As a resident of Robbinsdale, you're only a 13-minute drive away from The City of Lakes. It's like having the best of both the worlds - living in a small town that has its own charm and getting to attend the Minnesota Twins' home games at the Target Field in the big city. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Robbinsdale should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Robbinsdale may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Robbinsdale. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.