138 Apartments in Oakdale
- Oakdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Oakdale Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Oakdale Apartments with Garages (8)
- Oakdale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Oakdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Oakdale Apartments with Parking (8)
- Oakdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Oakdale Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Oakdale Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Pools (2)
- Maplewood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Pools (1)
- Woodbury Apartments with Pools (20)
- White Bear Lake Apartments with Pools (3)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Pools (2)
- Little Canada Apartments with Pools (3)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- St. Paul Apartments with Pools (40)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Pools (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Oakdale?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Oakdale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oakdale?
Its ironic that Oakdale has no Main St. or even an extensive downtown. The city could serve as the picture perfect example of Main Street USA. The people are friendly, the scenery is inspiring and the living is easy. Hadley Ave is referred to as Oakdale's signature street,' and it's a signature that belongs to a unique and vibrant community.
Oakdale is a suburb of St. Paul, one of the infamous Twin Cities. People here share all of the artistic flare and innovation of their metropolitan counterparts, without the urban hustle. This is a leisurely community that has enjoyed steady growth over the last several years. When its warm enough to go outside, there are more parks and recreation activities than you can shake a stick at. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Oakdale means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Oakdale could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.