805 Apartments for rent in Mound, MN with Garages
- Spring Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Excelsior Apartments with Garages (4)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Garages (4)
- Chaska Apartments with Garages (6)
- Wayzata Apartments with Garages (3)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Garages (21)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Garages (19)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (27)
- Shakopee Apartments with Garages (15)
- Hopkins Apartments with Garages (11)
Mound, Minnesota, has a history of taking pride in its workforce. The legendary Tonka, a toy company famous for toy trucks, was both founded and headquartered here. Even since its early days, Mound has been a city that offers much to the global economy but retains its small-town charm.
Mound, in southeastern Minnesota, is at an elevation of 942 feet. It was incorporated in 1912 and now has a population of 9,052. It is part of the greater Hennepin County. The city is just under five square miles with about two square miles being water. See more
Mound apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.