1,237 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Falcon Heights, MN
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Falcon Heights (3)
- Falcon Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Parking (9)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Pools (5)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Falcon Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Falcon Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Falcon Heights (4)
- Lauderdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Roseville 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- St. Anthony 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- New Brighton 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Arden Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- St. Paul 1 Bedroom Apartments (170)
- Columbia Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Lilydale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Minneapolis 1 Bedroom Apartments (305)
- Little Canada 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Falcon Heights?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Falcon Heights offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Falcon Heights, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.