105 Condos for rent in Hopkins, MN
- Hopkins Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Hopkins Apartments with Garages (10)
- Hopkins Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Hopkins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Hopkins Apartments with Parking (17)
- Hopkins Apartments with Pools (8)
- Hopkins Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Hopkins Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Hopkins Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- St. Louis Park Condos for Rent (7)
- Minnetonka Condos for Rent (2)
- Edina Condos for Rent (4)
- Eden Prairie Condos for Rent (4)
- Plymouth Condos for Rent (2)
- Bloomington Condos for Rent (3)
- Minneapolis Condos for Rent (61)
- Shakopee Condos for Rent (1)
- Brooklyn Center Condos for Rent (2)
- Maple Grove Condos for Rent (3)
Hopkins was originally named West Minneapolis, but a little misunderstanding changed the name forever: The towns first postmaster, Harley H. Hopkins, allowed the first train station to be built on his land, as long as the station said "Hopkins" on it. Disembarking guests thought the town was named Hopkins, and the name stuck. We think Harley knew what he was doing all along.
Hopkins is a small suburb just west of Minneapolis. The town covers just over 4 square miles and is home to almost 18,000 people. If you were hoping Hopkins is a small town in the country, you're be out of luck. Hopkins tends to feel much bigger than it is because of the town's proximity to Minneapolis and other suburbs (Edina, Brooklyn Park), sometimes making town boundaries feel fuzzy. Well, we're all one, right? See more
Finding condos for rent in Hopkins is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Hopkins may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Hopkins that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.