2,581 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Blaine, MN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Blaine Accessible Apartments (2)
- Blaine Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Blaine Apartments with Garages (13)
- Blaine Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Blaine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Blaine Apartments with Parking (14)
- Blaine Apartments with Pools (3)
- Blaine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Blaine Furnished Apartments (1)
- Blaine Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Spring Lake Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fridley Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Coon Rapids Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- New Brighton Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Shoreview Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Columbia Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- St. Anthony Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Andover Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Brooklyn Center Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
The first permanent resident of Blaine was Green Chambers, a former slave who moved north after the Civil War. How's that for historical?
In the days of Phillip Laddy, Blaine was unsettled country beyond the reaches of what was becoming the Minneapolis - Saint Paul metropolitan area. These days, roughing it to get in to town for supplies over dirt trails has been replaced by commuters on I-35W or drivers dropping straight down Highway 65 to get to the big city. Blaine is more luxury homes on the putting green or along the lakeside than log cabins and pioneer hardships. Ain't country out here no more. While surrounding towns grew in relation to farming, the relatively sandy soils and lakes of Blaine kept it small, with a population under 1,500 until after 1950. Currently, the township is home to about 59,000 people who don't mind a bit being comforted by the amenities of a thriving and beautifully landscaped master planned community. The older section of town is filled with more affordable houses on tree lined streets. Blaine is home to the what for many is considered the American Dream. Good schools, safe streets, and recreational opportunities bring people to move here. Your family is already begging you to make the move here. Open space is still plentiful and there are lots of walking, hiking, and biking routes and trails. They do tend to roll up the sidewalks at night, so fun-minded individuals looking for good nightlife might have to head south. See more
Finding an apartment in Blaine that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.