164 Furnished Apartments for rent in Wyandotte, MI
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wyandotte (1)
- Wyandotte Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Wyandotte Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wyandotte Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Wyandotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Wyandotte Apartments with Parking (6)
- Wyandotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Wyandotte Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Wyandotte Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dearborn Furnished Apartments (3)
- Detroit Furnished Apartments (18)
- Southfield Furnished Apartments (3)
- Berkley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Royal Oak Furnished Apartments (8)
- Warren Furnished Apartments (3)
- Harper Woods Furnished Apartments (1)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Farmington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (7)
As a child in the early 1910s, comic legend Lucille Ball called Wyandotte, Michigan her home. Like the vivacious star herself, Wyandotte exudes a spark and cheer that keeps this small town kicking.
Nestled on the banks of the Detroit river about 12 miles southwest of Motor City lies historic Wyandotte. It's a lively yet peaceful small town. While the waterfront is dominated by public spaces and private homes, downtown Wyandotte and the western residential area offer plenty of choices for renters: apartments to rent, townhouses, rental condos, and rent-to-own homes. Plenty to choose from for those who are choosy! See more
Furnished apartments in Wyandotte can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Wyandotte as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.