77 Apartments for rent in St. Clair Shores, MI with Pools
- St. Clair Shores Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Balconies (4)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Garages (6)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Parking (14)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- St. Clair Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- St. Clair Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Pools (1)
- Grosse Pointe Apartments with Pools (2)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Warren Apartments with Pools (5)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Pools (12)
- Utica Apartments with Pools (1)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Detroit Apartments with Pools (24)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Pools (6)
When you think of Detroits music scene, you probably think of the Motown greats like Marvin Gaye, Diana Ross and the Supremes, and The Temptations. But did you know that St. Clair Shores claimed its own status as an extension of the Detroit scene, too? St. Clair Shores definitely had its heyday in the 1960s, but the remnants of its resort town beginnings are still all around.
St. Clair Shores is 19 miles away from downtown Detroit, but it lacks the gritty urban reality of the city. Once upon a time, this town on Lake St. Clair was part of Erin Township, which today includes not only St. Clair Shores, but also Roseville, Eastpointe and the Grosse Pointes. In the 1950s and 60s, St. Clair Shores used to be a hopping beach town, with people cruising in their cars and buying records at stores like Car City Records. There was even an amusement park called Jefferson Beach that existed until it burned down in 1955 and was converted to a marina. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Clair Shores means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Clair Shores could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.