97 Apartments in St. Clair Shores
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Clair Shores (2)
- St. Clair Shores Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Balconies (5)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Garages (5)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Parking (14)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Pools (1)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- St. Clair Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- St. Clair Shores Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Clair Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Roseville 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Grosse Pointe Woods 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Eastpointe 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Harper Woods 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mount Clemens 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Warren 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Sterling Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Utica 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hamtramck 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Madison Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in St. Clair Shores?
When you think of Detroits music scene, you probably think of the Motown greats like Marvin Gaye, Diana Ross and the Supremes, and The Temptations. But did you know that St. Clair Shores claimed its own status as an extension of the Detroit scene, too? St. Clair Shores definitely had its heyday in the 1960s, but the remnants of its resort town beginnings are still all around.
St. Clair Shores is 19 miles away from downtown Detroit, but it lacks the gritty urban reality of the city. Once upon a time, this town on Lake St. Clair was part of Erin Township, which today includes not only St. Clair Shores, but also Roseville, Eastpointe and the Grosse Pointes. In the 1950s and 60s, St. Clair Shores used to be a hopping beach town, with people cruising in their cars and buying records at stores like Car City Records. There was even an amusement park called Jefferson Beach that existed until it burned down in 1955 and was converted to a marina. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Clair Shores offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Clair Shores, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.