25 Studio Apartments for rent in Rochester, MI
- Rochester Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Rochester Apartments with Garages (3)
- Rochester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Rochester Apartments with Parking (6)
- Rochester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rochester Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Rochester Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rochester Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Troy Studio Apartments (1)
- Utica Studio Apartments (1)
- Sterling Heights Studio Apartments (3)
- Royal Oak Studio Apartments (1)
- Warren Studio Apartments (2)
- Fraser Studio Apartments (1)
- Oak Park Studio Apartments (1)
- Mount Clemens Studio Apartments (1)
- Roseville Studio Apartments (1)
- St. Clair Shores Studio Apartments (3)
Drink to this! If you want to find the most historical site in Rochester, MI, technically it's on the property of a liquor store! So, the next time you're stocking up on beer for the weekend, just think about the first settlers of Rochester who lived in a log cabin at that very site nearly 200 years ago.
Rochester today doesn't resemble the early days when this town was home to settlers, and it's not an industrial center like it was during World War II when it was home to production facilities like the Western Knitting Mills Factory. Today, Rochester is a clean, safe suburb of Detroit in popular Oakland County. Madonna grew up here, and Eminem reportedly currently lives in the area, too. Rochester retains a charming small-town feeling while still giving you easy access to the rest of the metropolitan Detroit area. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Rochester living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Rochester during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.