105 Apartments in Rochester
- Rochester Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Rochester Apartments with Garages (6)
- Rochester Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rochester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rochester Apartments with Parking (8)
- Rochester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Rochester Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Rochester Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Pools (7)
- Troy Apartments with Pools (10)
- Utica Apartments with Pools (1)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Pools (9)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Pools (11)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pontiac Apartments with Pools (2)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Rochester?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Rochester?
Drink to this! If you want to find the most historical site in Rochester, MI, technically it's on the property of a liquor store! So, the next time you're stocking up on beer for the weekend, just think about the first settlers of Rochester who lived in a log cabin at that very site nearly 200 years ago.
Rochester today doesn't resemble the early days when this town was home to settlers, and it's not an industrial center like it was during World War II when it was home to production facilities like the Western Knitting Mills Factory. Today, Rochester is a clean, safe suburb of Detroit in popular Oakland County. Madonna grew up here, and Eminem reportedly currently lives in the area, too. Rochester retains a charming small-town feeling while still giving you easy access to the rest of the metropolitan Detroit area. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Rochester means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Rochester could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.