1,055 Apartments for rent in Novi, MI with Balconies
- Novi Accessible Apartments (2)
- Novi Apartments with Garages (20)
- Novi Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Novi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Novi Apartments with Parking (23)
- Novi Apartments with Pools (11)
- Novi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Novi Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Novi Furnished Apartments (3)
- Novi Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Northville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Wixom Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wolverine Lake Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Commerce Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Farmington Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Livonia Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Milford Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Novi?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Novi?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Novi?
"Theres a resilience that rises from somewhere deep within your streets/You cant define it, but you can feel it/You can feel it overflowing from the people who you call home/From people who are always proud to say Im from Detroit" (Eminem, "Ode to Detroit")
Okay, so if youre from Novi, youre not really from Detroit but close enough. Detroit has enough street cred in the rest of the country that it conjures up images of thugs and bombed-out buildings, so a lot of people who live in the ultra-safe burbs still like to say theyre from Detroit just to seem a little bit cooler. In truth, Novi is nothing like the gangster portrayals of Detroit that you see in the media. Novi (the last letter rhymes with "eye") is located 25 miles northwest of Detroit and 29 miles northeast of Ann Arbor in Oakland County. Life in Oakland County is pretty easy and is worlds apart from Detroit despite the fact that its only a few miles away. In fact, Oakland County is one of the 10 highest income counties in the U.S. with populations over a million people. Even within that county, Novi is one of the most affluent suburbs. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Novi renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.