441 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Harper Woods, MI
- Harper Woods Accessible Apartments (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Garages (7)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Parking (8)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Pools (2)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Harper Woods Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Harper Woods Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Harper Woods (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Harper Woods (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Harper Woods (2)
- Eastpointe Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Grosse Pointe Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- St. Clair Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Roseville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Warren Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Mount Clemens Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hazel Park Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Sterling Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Detroit Pet Friendly Apartments (118)
- Madison Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Harper Woods?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Harper Woods?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Harper Woods?
Sometimes, town names are mysterious, with histories that are difficult to trace -- not so with Harper Woods, Michigan. When the city was incorporated in 1951, it was a wooded area near Harper Avenue -- magnificent simplicity!
The first settlement in Harper Woods, Mich., was established when a man named Casper Salter put down a claim along a rugged wagon trail called Pumpkin Hook Road, nearly 100 years before the town was incorporated. Salter and Pumpkin Hook must have already been taken, right? Although, Salter did get a park in town named after him as a consolation prize. Lying in the east suburbs of Detroit, Harper Woods is just north of Grosse Pointe, made famous in the John Cusack film "Grosse Pointe Blank." It's on the plain less than a mile away from the shoreline of Lake St. Clair and the Canadian border beyond. The nice mix of owner occupied properties and apartments for rent make Harper Woods a good place to search for a new home or even short term housing on a month-to-month basis. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Harper Woods should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Harper Woods may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Harper Woods. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.