137 Apartments for rent in Harper Woods, MI with Garages
- Harper Woods Accessible Apartments (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Parking (8)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Pools (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Harper Woods Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Harper Woods Furnished Apartments (1)
- Harper Woods Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Apartments with Garages (8)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Garages (25)
- Grosse Pointe Farms Apartments with Garages (3)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Garages (10)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Garages (13)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Fraser Apartments with Garages (2)
- Center Line Apartments with Garages (2)
- Warren Apartments with Garages (53)
- Mount Clemens Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Harper Woods?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Harper Woods?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Harper Woods?
Sometimes, town names are mysterious, with histories that are difficult to trace -- not so with Harper Woods, Michigan. When the city was incorporated in 1951, it was a wooded area near Harper Avenue -- magnificent simplicity!
The first settlement in Harper Woods, Mich., was established when a man named Casper Salter put down a claim along a rugged wagon trail called Pumpkin Hook Road, nearly 100 years before the town was incorporated. Salter and Pumpkin Hook must have already been taken, right? Although, Salter did get a park in town named after him as a consolation prize. Lying in the east suburbs of Detroit, Harper Woods is just north of Grosse Pointe, made famous in the John Cusack film "Grosse Pointe Blank." It's on the plain less than a mile away from the shoreline of Lake St. Clair and the Canadian border beyond. The nice mix of owner occupied properties and apartments for rent make Harper Woods a good place to search for a new home or even short term housing on a month-to-month basis. See more
Harper Woods apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.