483 Apartments for rent in Fraser, MI with Garages
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (3)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Garages (9)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Garages (19)
- Mount Clemens Apartments with Garages (4)
- Warren Apartments with Garages (39)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Garages (14)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Garages (3)
- Utica Apartments with Garages (1)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- Hazel Park Apartments with Garages (3)
My home by the Fraser keeps calling to me / Calling to come back, to come back where I've longed to be. / My heart keeps o saying, why don't I return / To my home by the Fraser on that bright peaceful shore. -- From "My Home on the Fraser" by yodeling Slim Clark
In 1894, the Village of Fraser was incorporated into the County of Macomb, Michigan, only to be changed into the City of Fraser in 1956. Bigger and better than ever, Fraser refuses to be confused with that uppity Fraser Township over in Bay County! Fraser is currently home to nearly 14,500 people at the time of the 2010 U.S. Census. See more
Fraser apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.