232 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Berkley, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Berkley (7)
- Berkley Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Berkley Apartments with Garages (7)
- Berkley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Berkley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Berkley Apartments with Parking (11)
- Berkley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Berkley Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Berkley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Berkley Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Berkley (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Berkley (4)
- Royal Oak 3 Bedroom Apartments (41)
- Oak Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Clawson 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Birmingham 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Ferndale 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Southfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Madison Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Troy 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Hazel Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Bloomfield Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Berkley, MI, home of Troy Museum & Historic Village, a place of fun and discovery.
Located in Oakland County, Michigan, Berkley is a small city within southeastern Oakland County, and a part of the greater Detroit area. In 2012, Coldwell Banker rated Berkley as the 12th best place to live, no small feat. The population in this city is around 14,970. If you are looking for an apartment to rent in Berkley, MI, then rest assured you have come to the right place. We have the information to help you find a one-bedroom apartment, duplexes for rent, serviced apartments and other types of rental property. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Berkley provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Berkley. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.