1,219 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in South Laurel, MD
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in South Laurel (1)
- South Laurel Apartments with Balconies (3)
- South Laurel Apartments with Garages (2)
- South Laurel Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Laurel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- South Laurel Apartments with Parking (3)
- South Laurel Apartments with Pools (3)
- South Laurel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- South Laurel Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Laurel Furnished Apartments (1)
- South Laurel Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Laurel 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Maryland City 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Scaggsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Greenbelt 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Beltsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Seabrook 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Glenn Dale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Savage 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lanham 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- New Carrollton 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
There's no place like home? You can rest your head easy in South Laurel.
South Laurel is just north of Washington D.C. Many people who live here commute into the city or into Columbia for work and play. It's a tiny place with just over 20,000 people. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in South Laurel offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in South Laurel, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.