96 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Riverside, MD
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Riverside (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Riverside (1)
- Riverside Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Riverside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Riverside Apartments with Parking (1)
- Riverside Apartments with Pools (2)
- Riverside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Riverside Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Riverside Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Aberdeen 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Edgewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bel Air South 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Bel Air 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Joppatowne 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- White Marsh 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Middle River 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Perry Hall 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Rossville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Essex 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
You've likely heard the 1970's era soft rock song, "Horse with No Name," by the band America? Well Riverside, MD is a place with two names - Riverside - and Belcamp, the government designated name for it's zip code address.
Riverside is a community of 2.4 square miles in coastal Maryland, a census designated place in Harford County, Maryland with a population of just over 6,400 as of the 2010 census. It's located in a coastal area where Route 40 and I-95 connect, 35 minutes from the metropolitan city of Baltimore, and just an hour and 15 minutes from the nation's capital, Washington, D.C. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Riverside offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Riverside, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.