838 Furnished Apartments for rent in Pasadena, MD
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Pasadena (1)
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (13)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (18)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (9)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pasadena Furnished Luxury Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (21)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Glen Burnie Furnished Apartments (8)
- Severna Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lake Shore Furnished Apartments (2)
- Brooklyn Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Arnold Furnished Apartments (3)
- Dundalk Furnished Apartments (2)
- Severn Furnished Apartments (2)
- Baltimore Furnished Apartments (53)
- Arbutus Furnished Apartments (1)
- Odenton Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Pasadena?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Pasadena?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pasadena?
Home of football greats Jim Fassel, Todd Heap and Mike Newton, Pasadena has a long and cherished sporting tradition with plenty of tailgating and regular Sunday game day meet-ups during the season.
Located between Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington D.C., Pasadena, MD has it all. The Beach Boys song may have been talking about the city in California, but this little-known jewel in Maryland has a lot to offer. Enjoy easy access to rivers, bays and beaches, and it's just a short hop to stunning views from the Appalachian Mountains. Three major metropolitan areas bracket this small city, offering all the benefits of big-city life without the traffic jams and sardine-sized houses. Finding places to live in Pasadena can be easy or challenging, depending on the area you want. Water views always come with premium pricing, but there are plenty to be had in Pasadena. The only question is whether you want a river view, lake view or bay view, as Pasadena sits between three bodies of water.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Pasadena can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Pasadena as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.