970 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Middle River, MD
- Middle River Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Middle River Apartments with Garages (1)
- Middle River Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Middle River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Middle River Apartments with Parking (3)
- Middle River Apartments with Pools (3)
- Middle River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Middle River Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Middle River Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Middle River (1)
- Essex 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- White Marsh 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rosedale 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Perry Hall 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Overlea 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dundalk 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Edgemere 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Joppatowne 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Carney 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Parkville 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Though small in size and area, Middle River, Maryland boasts a strong piece of U.S. military history. The Glenn L Martin Company, predecessor to giant Lockheed Martin, was headquartered there -- the same company that built the atomic bomb wielding _Enola Gay_and _Boxcar_B-29 bombers. Today the town's atmosphere is a lot more residential focused.
Situated about 10 miles northeast of Baltimore, Middle River (no it's not in the middle of a river) has a toe-hold on Maryland's beloved Chesapeake Bay coastline. While most of that cragged coast is dominated by the Glenn L Martin Airport, the rest is filled with owned homes and rental spaces. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Middle River offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Middle River, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.