2,178 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Laurel, MD
- Laurel Accessible Apartments (6)
- Laurel Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Laurel Apartments with Garages (6)
- Laurel Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Laurel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Laurel Apartments with Parking (22)
- Laurel Apartments with Pools (13)
- Laurel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Laurel Furnished Apartments (2)
- Laurel Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Scaggsville Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Laurel Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Maryland City Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Savage Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Burtonsville Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fulton Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Beltsville Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fairland Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Jessup Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Greenbelt Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
Need some local info on the renter's life in Laurel these days? Well, then you've found the perfect little apartment guide here. So, have a quick read, and then scroll through those listings to get the most out of your apartment hunting research.
Having trouble with Craigslist Laurel? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Laurel that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.