844 Furnished Apartments for rent in Dundalk, MD
- Dundalk Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Dundalk Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Dundalk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Dundalk Apartments with Parking (9)
- Dundalk Apartments with Pools (2)
- Dundalk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Dundalk Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Dundalk Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Dundalk (1)
- Rosedale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Essex Furnished Apartments (4)
- Baltimore Furnished Apartments (61)
- Parkville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glen Burnie Furnished Apartments (9)
- Lake Shore Furnished Apartments (2)
- Towson Furnished Apartments (6)
- Severna Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Arnold Furnished Apartments (2)
- Severn Furnished Apartments (1)
Susquehanna Indians called Dundalk home when John Smith became the first European to explore the area in 1608. Needless to say, the Susquehanna would have been happier if Mr. Smith would have stayed home. What was then known as Patapsco Neck continued to play a role in American history for the next three centuries.
Actually, it's an unincorporated area, but unincorporated area of bays doesn't sound quite as catchy, does it? Dundalk is named after a town in Ireland. That Dundalk was the birthplace of the man asked to name the new village in Maryland. It's surrounded by water on three sides - on the south and west, Chesapeake Bay. On the north and east, the Back River. to the southeast, inlets off Chesapeake Bay come just about 1,000 feet short of going all the way across Patapsco Neck. To understand the area, it's important to understand the role of the water. It molds the climate, shapes the history, and provides untold recreational opportunities. And who doesn't love Chesapeake Bay blue crab?
Having trouble with Craigslist Dundalk? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Dundalk can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Dundalk as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.