1,774 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Cockeysville, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cockeysville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Cockeysville Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Cockeysville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Cockeysville Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Cockeysville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Cockeysville Apartments with Parking (15)
- Cockeysville Apartments with Pools (8)
- Cockeysville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Cockeysville Furnished Apartments (6)
- Cockeysville Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Timonium Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mays Chapel Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lutherville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Towson Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Pikesville Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Parkville Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Carney Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Garrison Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Overlea Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lochearn Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
We're not sure if it's a blessing or a curse, but Lincoln passed through Cockeysville by train when he was on his way to the Gettysburg address and again in his casket on the way to his funeral.See more
Finding an apartment in Cockeysville that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.