1,555 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Clarksburg, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Clarksburg Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Garages (11)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Parking (13)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Pools (6)
- Clarksburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Clarksburg Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Germantown Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Montgomery Village Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Gaithersburg Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Urbana Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- North Potomac Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Redland Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- New Market Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rockville Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Linganore Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lowes Island Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
"The constitutions of Maryland and New York are founded in higher wisdom." - Ezra Stiles
With 13,766 residents in the 8.3 square miles of Clarksburg, Maryland, it is a mainly residential area full of beautiful apartments for rent and rental homes. Since 2000, Clarksburg has seen a major population growth and the city now has a new town center, which prompts even more popularity among homeowners and potential residents. Unfortunately, many new homes have been constructed too close together according to zoning laws, and several roads have been deemed too narrow for fire trucks to pass through. This was found to be the fault of oversight from the town's officials, combined with the very sudden growth of the population. It seems this small town is turning into a big city almost overnight, but don't worry, it still maintains that small town suburban feel, complete with privacy, manicured lawns, and stunning homes. Since most of the new homes need to be reconstructed to abide by the zoning laws, finding a rental property can be a little challenging, but don't worry, we've got you covered. See more
Finding an apartment in Clarksburg that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.