2,122 Apartments for rent in Burtonsville, MD with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burtonsville (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burtonsville (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burtonsville (1)
- Burtonsville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Burtonsville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Burtonsville Apartments with Parking (2)
- Burtonsville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Burtonsville Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Burtonsville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fairland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Calverton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Scaggsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Laurel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- North Laurel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- White Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- South Laurel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Columbia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- Kemp Mill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Savage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Burtonsville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Burtonsville?
Burtonsville, Maryland actually doesn't have any defined borders, but it still gets away with being called a city!
Burtonsville, Maryland has an interesting past. It's named after Isaac Burton, a man who owned the majority of the land back in 1825 - not to be confused with the more famous Isaac Newton. Every year residents host their own special city wide holiday to celebrate Isaac Burton and his accomplishments. There are generally many activities all day such as petting zoos, various family friendly games, and a large parade that passes through town. Burtonsville, MD is a city of a little over 7,000 inhabitants. According to the Census Bureau, Burtonsville has a total area of 8.0 square miles. This offers a unique perspective for small town life and is a great place for those who love the small town look and feel to call home. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Burtonsville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Burtonsville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Burtonsville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.