1,945 Apartments for rent in Winthrop Town, MA with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Winthrop Town (1)
- Winthrop Town Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Winthrop Town Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Winthrop Town Apartments with Parking (2)
- Winthrop Town Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Winthrop Town Furnished Apartments (1)
- Winthrop Town Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Revere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Chelsea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Everett Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Malden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Boston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (347)
- Saugus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lynn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Quincy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Melrose Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hull Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Winthrop Town?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Winthrop Town?
"To walk through, Winthrop seems quiet, sleepy. It's the sort of place you might go for long, meditative strolls in the restorative sea breeze. Yet it's not difficult to imagine a doomed, gifted and solitary Plath stalking through the town and along its beaches." (Jeffery Round, Sylvia Plath and Winthrop-by-the-Sea')
Oh, that old town "where the North Shore begins", Winthrop drifts to the beat of its own drum. It's hard to beat the sense of antiquity and the beauty of the location here. The whole peninsula may only occupy two square miles of land, but 17,497 folks still make their home here beside the Atlantic Ocean. It may not be paradise, but it's got it's own kind of charm. At least here you get scenery worthy of postcards. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Winthrop Town offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Winthrop Town. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Winthrop Town can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.