673 Apartments for rent in Westborough, MA with Parking
- Westborough Accessible Apartments (2)
- Westborough Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Westborough Apartments with Garages (1)
- Westborough Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Westborough Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Westborough Apartments with Pools (3)
- Westborough Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Westborough Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Westborough Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Northborough Apartments with Parking (4)
- Hopkinton Apartments with Parking (2)
- Marlborough Apartments with Parking (8)
- Hudson Apartments with Parking (4)
- Hopedale Apartments with Parking (3)
- Framingham Apartments with Parking (12)
- Worcester Apartments with Parking (20)
- Bellingham Apartments with Parking (1)
- Maynard Apartments with Parking (3)
- Boxborough Apartments with Parking (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Westborough?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Westborough?
Westborough, MA may not be the most well-known place in the country, but it still can claim fame for its contributions. It is little-known nowadays that Westborough, through its native son Eli Whitney, played a major role in the progress of industry in the young and growing United States. Whitney, a Yale grad and a talented inventor, revolutionized several important industries with his cotton gin and his interchangeable parts system of producing arms. Whitney's inventions influenced generations ...
Incorporated in the nicely alliterative year of 1717 as the 100th town in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the Westborough's lucky numbers and lucky stars seem to have aligned to create an ideal small town in an excellent location. For those craving some suburban living, this location still lets you easily pop into the big city when the mood strikes. As a suburb of both Boston (30 miles) and Worcester (10 miles) and located at the junction of major routes 9, 495 and 90 (Mass. Turnpike), Westborough is an extremely convenient home base. Residents can easily get to the cities via highway or commuter rail lines. Westborough is itself home to many businesses, so you may be able to work locally. How can you turn away from this two-time selectee to "Money Magazine's" Best Places To Live list? That's right; "The Boro" has come into its own as a desirable place to live. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Westborough apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.