531 Apartments for rent in Westborough, MA with Garages
- Westborough Accessible Apartments (2)
- Westborough Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Westborough Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Westborough Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Westborough Apartments with Parking (3)
- Westborough Apartments with Pools (3)
- Westborough Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Westborough Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Westborough Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Northborough Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hopkinton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Marlborough Apartments with Garages (5)
- Hudson Apartments with Garages (2)
- Framingham Apartments with Garages (7)
- Worcester Apartments with Garages (6)
- Maynard Apartments with Garages (1)
- Boxborough Apartments with Garages (1)
- Franklin Apartments with Garages (3)
- Acton Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Westborough?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Westborough?
Westborough, MA may not be the most well-known place in the country, but it still can claim fame for its contributions. It is little-known nowadays that Westborough, through its native son Eli Whitney, played a major role in the progress of industry in the young and growing United States. Whitney, a Yale grad and a talented inventor, revolutionized several important industries with his cotton gin and his interchangeable parts system of producing arms. Whitney's inventions influenced generations ...
Incorporated in the nicely alliterative year of 1717 as the 100th town in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the Westborough's lucky numbers and lucky stars seem to have aligned to create an ideal small town in an excellent location. For those craving some suburban living, this location still lets you easily pop into the big city when the mood strikes. As a suburb of both Boston (30 miles) and Worcester (10 miles) and located at the junction of major routes 9, 495 and 90 (Mass. Turnpike), Westborough is an extremely convenient home base. Residents can easily get to the cities via highway or commuter rail lines. Westborough is itself home to many businesses, so you may be able to work locally. How can you turn away from this two-time selectee to "Money Magazine's" Best Places To Live list? That's right; "The Boro" has come into its own as a desirable place to live. See more
Westborough apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.