42 Apartments for rent in Foxborough, MA with Pools
- Foxborough Accessible Apartments (1)
- Foxborough Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Foxborough Apartments with Garages (2)
- Foxborough Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Foxborough Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Foxborough Apartments with Parking (2)
- Foxborough Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Foxborough Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Foxborough Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Walpole Apartments with Pools (1)
- Plainville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Norton Center Apartments with Pools (1)
- Norwood Apartments with Pools (5)
- Stoughton Apartments with Pools (5)
- Franklin Apartments with Pools (3)
- Canton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Dedham Apartments with Pools (2)
- Needham Apartments with Pools (2)
- Taunton Apartments with Pools (1)
The town takes its name in honor of one Charles James Fox, a member of the British House of Commons during Revolutionary War times who was sympathetic to the Colonies, and sought a more moderate stance from King George.
It's no secret this region has a lot of interesting history. The namesake of Foxborough is indeed the honorable Mr. Fox, selected by a general court because of a speech he made to Parliament in support of the colonies in 1778. So, although the citizens of the town didn't choose it, they got a great historical name nonetheless. Today, the town is probably most famous as the home to Gillette Stadium, the big regional venue that hosts big events throughout the year. Oh, and it's home to the NFL New England Patriots and MLS New England Revolution! While it's officially home to under 5,700 people, it is part of the greater population megalopolis that essentially extends from Boston to Washington, D.C. That said, there's still a lot of green space in these parts. Just over 20 miles southwest of Boston and just under 20 miles northeast of Providence, Rhode Island, it's close to some very large cities. The fact that it's right alongside Interstate 95 makes transportation convenient to areas north and south. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Foxborough means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Foxborough could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.