274 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Woonsocket, RI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Woonsocket (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Woonsocket (1)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Garages (1)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Parking (8)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Woonsocket Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Woonsocket Furnished Apartments (1)
- Woonsocket Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cumberland Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bellingham 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Franklin 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Milford 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Central Falls 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Plainville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pawtucket 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Providence 1 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Attleboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hopkinton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Woonsocket?
“By 1900 Woonsocket was known as ‘la ville la plus francaise aux Etats-Unis’ – ‘the most French city in the United States’ - a reputation the city maintains even today...” (- Rhode Island Historical Society)
Woonsocket is a city experiencing its renaissance, set apart from the rest of Rhode Island by a unique culture, thanks to the French-Canadian heritage of its people. Situated on the scenic Blackstone River National Heritage Corridor, Woonsocket has a rich history of attracting workers from all over the world. French-Canadians came in droves at the end of the 19th century, ready to labor in the mills and factories that still stand today. Some of the city’s most cherished quirks reflect its Quebecois roots, including the sometimes head-scratching misplaced modifiers: “Pass me down the ladder the hammer.” The 43,877 residents of Woonsocket are glad to ignore the odd looks they get when peculiar turns of phrase slip out, because these are offset by the pleasure of a small community feel with all the conveniences of a bustling metropolis. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Woonsocket offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Woonsocket, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.