398 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lake Charles, LA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lake Charles Accessible Apartments (8)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Garages (18)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Parking (42)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Pools (10)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Lake Charles Dog Friendly Apartments (60)
- Lake Charles Furnished Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Charles (14)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Charles (36)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Charles (31)
- Prien Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Westlake Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Moss Bluff Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sulphur Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Carlyss Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- West Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bridge City Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Groves Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Port Neches Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lake Charles?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lake Charles?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lake Charles?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lake Charles should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lake Charles may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lake Charles. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.