95 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lake Charles, LA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lake Charles (10)
- Lake Charles Accessible Apartments (7)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Garages (17)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Parking (43)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Pools (12)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Lake Charles Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Lake Charles Furnished Apartments (9)
- Lake Charles Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Charles (12)
- Westlake 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Orange 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Groves 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Port Arthur 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Nederland 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Beaumont 1 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Lumberton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lafayette 1 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Youngsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Broussard 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Lake Charles?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Lake Charles?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Lake Charles?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Lake Charles offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Lake Charles, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.