66 Apartments in Sulphur
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Sulphur (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sulphur (4)
- Sulphur Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Sulphur Apartments with Garages (4)
- Sulphur Apartments with Parking (11)
- Sulphur Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Sulphur Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sulphur Furnished Apartments (5)
- Westlake Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Prien Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lake Charles Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Moss Bluff Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- West Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bridge City Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Groves Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Port Neches Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Port Arthur Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Sulphur?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Sulphur?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Sulphur?
Once referred to as the "richest 50 acres in the world," Sulphur, Louisiana, came into being after numerous attempts, including deaths, occurred while trying to access sulfur below the earth's surface.
Eventually, a man created a way to liquefy the element and bring it to the surface, which would revolutionize sulfur mining; and this led to tremendous growth that would eventually ensure that the city, only 20 miles from the Texas border, would continue to thrive for years. This city, Sulphur, which was once so dependent on sulfur mines that it was literally named after the element, was able to expand. While petrochemical plants and oil refineries will always be a part of Sulphur, new businesses along with the old have helped the area reach its current population of 20,410 (2010 Census). See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Sulphur should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Sulphur may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Sulphur. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.