341 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Lafayette, LA
- Lafayette Accessible Apartments (10)
- Lafayette Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Lafayette Apartments with Garages (12)
- Lafayette Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Lafayette Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Lafayette Apartments with Parking (31)
- Lafayette Apartments with Pools (20)
- Lafayette Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Lafayette Furnished Apartments (7)
- Lafayette Luxury Apartments (49)
- Lafayette Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Scott Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Broussard Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Youngsville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Addis Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Gardere Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Baton Rouge Dog Friendly Apartments (66)
- Baker Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Oak Hills Place Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Westminster Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Village St. George Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
We're glad to hear you’re in the market for some super sweet lodgings. Situated in South-Central Louisiana on both sides of the Vermilion River, Lafayette is a popular living locale. So what are you waiting for? Hop on board with us!
First, though, here are some answers to the always-brilliant questions we know you’re too bashful to ask. See more
Finding an apartment in Lafayette that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.