287 Luxury Apartments for rent in Lafayette, LA
- Lafayette Accessible Apartments (10)
- Lafayette Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Lafayette Apartments with Garages (15)
- Lafayette Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Lafayette Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Lafayette Apartments with Parking (39)
- Lafayette Apartments with Pools (25)
- Lafayette Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Lafayette Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Lafayette Furnished Apartments (8)
- Lafayette Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lafayette (18)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lafayette (29)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lafayette (28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Lafayette?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Lafayette?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lafayette?
We're glad to hear you’re in the market for some super sweet lodgings. Situated in South-Central Louisiana on both sides of the Vermilion River, Lafayette is a popular living locale. So what are you waiting for? Hop on board with us!
First, though, here are some answers to the always-brilliant questions we know you’re too bashful to ask. See more
Luxury apartments in Lafayette offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Lafayette can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Lafayette will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others