1,404 Accessible Apartments for rent in Prairie Village, KS
- Prairie Village Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Garages (2)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Parking (4)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Pools (4)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Prairie Village Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Prairie Village Furnished Apartments (1)
- Prairie Village Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Leawood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Overland Park Accessible Apartments (28)
- Grandview Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (56)
- Lenexa Accessible Apartments (9)
- North Kansas City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (6)
- Shawnee Accessible Apartments (2)
- Belton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Olathe Accessible Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Prairie Village?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Prairie Village?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Prairie Village?
“I cannot understand why you should wish to leave this beautiful country and go back to the dry, gray place you call Kansas." "That is because you have no brains," answered the girl. "No matter how dreary and gray our homes are, we people of flesh and blood would rather live there than in any other country, be it ever so beautiful. There is no place like home." (- L. Frank Baum, "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz")
Prairie Village’s name is appropriate, since it’s a little tiny village that serves as a suburb to nearby Kansas City, which is a city located on a prairie. About 20,000 people call Prairie Village home, but most of them work and play in Kansas City, so the town has developed a reputation for being a bedroom community. In 1949, the National Association of Home Builders named it the Best Planned Community in America. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Prairie Village with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Prairie Village. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.