1,107 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Jeffersonville, IN
- Jeffersonville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Garages (7)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Parking (15)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Pools (9)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Jeffersonville Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Clarksville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Northfield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Prospect Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Woodlawn Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Graymoor-Devondale Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- St. Matthews Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Louisville Dog Friendly Apartments (243)
- New Albany Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Lyndon Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Shively Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
So, you have decided to move to Jeffersonville and are desperately seeking information on living and renting in this little city on the Ohio River. Well, you've landed on the right page to find that info. We've got all the tips and tricks you could need to become a happy Jeffersonvillian, so sit back and enjoy. See more
Finding an apartment in Jeffersonville that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.